1) Houdini is hosting our Christmas event(s) this December, and several people jumped forward to assist, including CrispyBaconIII, Dynoshark, and nuke monkey. They’ll figure out dates, times, games played. If you’d like to sing on our caroling night (usually the last night), please submit your name and your song to Houdini.
If you have game keys or software keys to giveaway, please donate now!
2) Houdini campaigned in an effort to have her cat, Bear, made an honorary member of the Christian Crew. Opinions were split at this time. This subject went undecided, as some were concerned this would set a precedent that would allow Houdini to also get membership for her snakes and any other wildlife she desires. At the moment, we’ll table this motion until various members’ houseplants and pet rocks can also get a fair hearing.
In other news, please order your 2021 “Bear The Cat” calendars now! (Yes, I’m kidding.)
3) Minecraft server reset? Kesa wanted to know if there was enough interest in resetting the Minecraft server. Apparently, there’s a new patch coming soon. Looks like we’ll keep it where it is for now, and see what develops later on.
4) Please keep PingJockey’s wife in prayer, she has a major spine related surgery coming up soon.
Closed Meeting Topics:
1) Council had a rather lengthy discussion about the current level of participation on our Minecraft server and whether it should be discontinued or kept around considering an upcoming update expected soon. SkyeRanger asked “Why?”
We also had a discussion and vote on whether we should have Moderator consistency across Discord and game servers. In other words, to be a Moderator/Admin on our game servers, you must also have Moderator on Discord. It was decided that Moderators should be given their abilities across the board. If a person is a Mod on a game server, they should also be trusted to mod in Discord.
2) Nt45Dev was promoted to Moderator on our Discord server! (He was already mod on a game server.)
Next Meeting Scheduled For: (Tentative) December 12, 2020 7:00 pm