We, the members of “The Christian Crew”, stand united in our effort to provide the online gaming community with a clean environment, of fellowship and exciting game play. Our members will conduct themselves with integrity and decency, reflecting true Christian Character, in order that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ might be honored and glorified. We are committed to the ministry and growth of our community for the Kingdom of God, presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the fundamental truth of God. Finally, we pledge to never forget that we are Christians first, and fellow gamers second.
We are Christian Crew Gaming — a faith based gaming community founded in 2003. Since our beginning we have grown into becoming one of the largest online Christian gaming communities globally. Our mission is to provide a safe and family-friendly gaming community where anyone is welcome to join and participate. Our desire is to be ambassadors of Christ in the area of online gaming, being examples and sharing the Good News in the hopes of reaching the lost. Our members pledge to be Christians first and gamers second so that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, would be honored and glorified.
We hold ourselves accountable to be a light in the darkness, a beacon in the great sea of the internet, a caring place for those uncared for. The Christian Crew is different from the standard Christian presence on the web because we understand the power of the medium itself. We use social media, voip, video, and much more to get Christ’s message out there, as well as to give our members the greatest fellowship capabilities they can find to interact with each other. We believe all of our assets should be family friendly, clean and respectful, and uplifting as possible.
We have a core of leaders known as the Council. We have our regular believer members, as well as ACC Members. (Allies of the Christian Crew) ACC members can be non-believers who simply love the idea of gaming in an environment kept free from crass language, pornography, and sexual innuendo. Yes, some ACC members are atheists! We hope one day to help them become believers!
We are unique for many reasons but the largest is that we have adapted over many years as gaming and the internet itself has evolved and we keep up with the changing needs of our members. We started as a clan primarily centered around the game Counter-Strike but have grown far beyond those initial constraints. We now have many members from all walks of life, (married couples, families with children, housewives, students and more,) who play many different games in many different genres and call CC gaming their home for wholesome entertainment! We are active in streaming, on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. We also have some serious professionals maintaining our servers and website, creating graphics, designing products, and more. We have been around for 14 years, and God Willing, we will have 14 more!
What We Believe
- We believe that there is only one God, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and in 7 days created the heavens and the earth (I John 5:7; Matthew 28:19-20; Genesis 1:29-2:25).
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God; it is perfect, true, and God-breathed. The Bible is the final authority for faith and life (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21; II Peter 3:15-16; Matthew 5:18).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God. But by his voluntary sin, fell from his high and holy state; that as a result the human race was plunged into condemnation and death, so that now all human beings are born with a sinful nature; and that all become willful sinners in thought, word, and deed and are without excuse before God (Genesis 1:26-27; Genesis 3:1-22; Romans 5:10-19; Psalm 51:5).
- We believe that because of man’s sin, God sent His only son, Jesus Christ, to earth and was crucified on the cross, died, and on the third day rose again and ascended into heaven where he sits at the right hand of the Father (John 3:16; Mark 15:33-37; Mark 16:1-8; Mark 16:19-20).
- We believe that the salvation of sinners is by the grace through faith in the blood sacrifice, death, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ; that all who receive Him are born again by the Holy Spirit and become children of God; that no rite, ceremony, or work can avail one whit for the sinner’s salvation or make the believer’s salvation more secure; that Christ is the only and all sufficient Savior, and He will never leave those He saves (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7; John 3:3; John 5:24; John 1:12; Romans 10:9-13; Acts 16:31; Acts 4:12; II Timothy 1:12; John 10:28-29; Romans 8:35-39; Philippians 1:6).
Here at Christian Crew Gaming we have a team of Event Coordinators who put together monthly free-to-play game nights, we host Bible Studies every Thursday night, and we have CC Meetings every other Saturday evening. On top of that, some of our game genres may have weekly game nights, where we get everyone we can who plays that game to play together!
Rules & Guidelines
All Christian Crew Staff, be they moderators, admins, or leaders, can determine at their discretion when a particular situation has violated our community standards, even in cases where a rule may not appear to have been broken. We trust our staff to be fair, and use common sense. When an Admin or Mod has to step in on a situation please be respectful. They’re NO higher than other members, but the Admins/Mods have been put in place by the Council to keep everything in order because they have shown the maturity needed for the task. Romans 13:1-7
Please keep in mind as you read the rules below that this is a non-denominational Christian-based community. We encourage any and all to interact with the community within these rules.
Feel free to contact the Council with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any rule listed.
1. Be respectful of others, their personhood, beliefs, gender, race, nationality, disability, or any other way they may differ from you. Matthew 7:12
2. Obey all laws and end user agreements. (No sharing or talking about pirated software whatsoever!) Romans 13:8
3. If you feel someone is guilty of any wrong doing please talk to them privately or not at all. Matthew 18:15
4. Please refrain from advertising or recruiting for anything without prior approval.
1. Follow all General Conduct Rules.
2. Be respectful of others. If someone does not like your behavior stop or go to a new channel.
3. Please only stream or record in a channel after getting permission from those in the channel to do so.
4. Please put [STREAMING] after your name if you are actively recording or streaming.
1. Follow all General Conduct Rules.
2. Respectful questions and debate are welcome. Respect the right of others to disagree with you.
3. Please keep what you post on the topic and relevant to the original thread. If you would like to discuss a tangent start a new thread in the proper section.