SkyeRangerDelta: Prayers: For Bob and Doug aboard the Crew Dragon 2 to get to the ISS without problem. Also for the riots that scourge the country. Kesarahk: We had 5 hours of sleep last night, could use more. X)
Open Meeting Topics:
1) Neo mentioned that Ongurth has now joined the ranks of people with a CC Blog. His is called “Readiness” and features his two latest posts on being prepared for emergencies and disasters. We hope you’ll check them out, share them, comment on them, and even rate them, as well as the blogs and posts of our other bloggers, too. Please check the website for new content from time to time, we even add to the CC Timeline every once in a while! https://ccgaming.com/category/readiness/
2) Tykur wanted to remind folks that we are actively putting together Call of Duty: Warzone games and that we have a ‘regiment’ within the game that allows people double XP and quick rank-ups. That “Happy Hour” in the game is one hour every night, starting at 8pm Eastern Time. Let’s get the word out! If you like FPS games, but you are a little resistant to anything Call of Duty, please give it a shot, we have at least two or three COD “haters” who LOVE the game. If they do, you should, too!
3) Skye mentioned version 17.7 of FishSticks is on schedule. The ‘refactoring’ of commands behind the scenes has gone faster than expected, which brings us closer to the more impressive future v18.
If you ever have suggestions for anything, including funny passive commands, please use the Discord !suggest command to let Fishsticks know. Fishsticks is lovingly maintained and grown by SkyeRangerDelta on behalf of our community, so anything you might wish to bring to the fore is more than welcome.
4) AJMan suggested our community taking advantage of our Steam Groups chat for game-specific discussions, for Terraria, for example. While it’s true that Discord chat is persistent, perhaps the Steam Group Chat could go a long way to helping organize things. Just a thought. :)
Closed Meeting Topics:
1) Kesa wanted to talk to fellow leaders about possible mod additions to staff. We have a sort of ‘short list’ of people who might be in the running as future additions to staff, based on their fairness, their participation, and their observance of good and bad behavior on our server, and their recent reporting of things they’ve seen. At the moment, we’ll let those people on the short list continue to be valuable members, and hope that they go even further to get to know and interact with even more of their fellow members.
Next Meeting Scheduled For: (Tentative) June 13, 2020 7:00 pm