1) Neo wanted to reiterate that we have several ways to add content to the website, but the newest is to actually submit articles. Please check out everything under the “Members” menu on the website. There may be a themed ‘content contest’ soon with a giveaway prize. https://www.ccgaming.com/submit-a-post/
2) Amroth wanted to promote our Roles system, and how useful it is to our community. If you don’t know how Roles work, or the commands used, please see the #fishsticks-info channel on Discord for more information. And, please don’t hesitate to ask anyone for help.
Have questions about game roles? Just ask! #fishsticks-info contains an overview of viewing/joining roles as well as links to complete command listings. Using game roles allows CC to see which games are popular and maybe warrant staff attention. They also make the relevant text channels visible to you.
3) Mandalorian watch parties will resume on October 30th when S2 releases.
4) Could we expand TheNod, maybe have a specific content creators announcements channel? Everett: lot of new joins looking for quality stream content. Text chat for “Viewer” role for notifying content seekers of new content? Expanding on the Nod. Greater visibility for the content and creators, ease of access for content seekers. My own observation: just add seekers and creators to same role, since they’d be using the same text channel…?Kesarahk is not a content creator or streamer, so I leave those details to people who know what they’re doing.
Neo and Everett may be getting together to plan a new content ‘sub-group’ of the community, much like the old [-=ACE=-] which would be a great place for collaborations between artists of all kinds and talents. More on this later.
5) There was a question about who ‘owned’ CC. CC isn’t really “owned” except by the community. The council runs things and makes decisions, mods handle a LOT of the day to day, ECs handle events (and many of them are also mods). Staff cycles through as life and family needs arise. Our community has paid it’s server/webhost and other bills on it’s own since 2003, on donations. https://www.ccgaming.com/donate
Closed Meeting Topics:
1) No Closed Meeting this evening. Things have been running quite nicely lately, so…
Next Meeting Scheduled For: (Tentative) October 17, 2020 7:00 pm